Vidigami Admin and users with the "Create Pages" option enabled for their Role, will be able to add new Pages.
To Create a Page:
- Start on the school's Vidigami Home Page. (Click on the school name top left to go back to the Home Page.)
- Click Create a Page -
- Type in the Page Name
- Optionally, add a description for the Page
- Select a School Year for the location of the Page. (Note: By default, this will be the current school year. If your school is working on getting media in from past years, use the dropdown to change the year.)
- Select a Category that the Page will live in. (See Categories.)
- Select Next
- Optionally, chose to require Albums to be used on this Page. (If this is turned on, photos will not be able to be uploaded to this Page until one or more Albums are created.)
- Click NEXT
- Select who will have access to View, Contribute, and / or Edit this page. (By default Everyone that is part of the current school year will be able to Contribute. Use the dropdown to change this if needed.)
- IMPORTANT: Only Editors of a Page and Vidigami Admin can create Albums. If you want a user or group to be able to create Albums on a Page ensure they have Edit access.*
- Click CONFIRM.
*We recommend adding the Faculty and Staff group to all your Pages at the Edit level. That will ensure all school employees can View, Contribute, as well as Create Albums on all Pages.