Vidigami Administrators are able to add members to any group. When a new user is added to Vidigami (either manually, through a .csv, or by syncing with Blackbaud or Veracross) the user is added to one group - the full year group e.g. 2021/2022.
There are two ways you can add users to a group.
To add a user to a group, ensure the group has been created first. (See How to create a group.)
- Go to your user list.
- Click on the square next to each user name you want to add to a group.
- Click on Add to Group (top right)
- Type in the name of the group and then click on the correct group.
- Click Add
- Repeat for other groups / other users you need to add to groups.
To add a user to a group through the group portal, click on GROUPS in the admin area of Vidigami.
- Click on a Group. (If you need to create a group, see "How to Create a Group.")
- Click Add Members -
- Find the members you want to add. You can type in their name or use one of the filters. For example, for your Faculty & Staff group, you can filter on User Type - Staff. Select All Staff and add to your group.
- After you have selected the members to add, click on the Add ## Users to Group.
- Wait until you see the green success dialog box.
- Repeat with additional users / groups as needed.